Want to help but unable to foster an animal? We are always looking for volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Home checks – All foster carers require a home inspection by an approved volunteer. This involves a visit to check where our animals will be staying while in foster care; and completing an online checklist with your recommendations.
- Transport – This can be a short trip from the pound to the foster carer, a trip to the vet for their appointment or collecting animals from private surrender homes.
- Event crew – Our fundraising events can only happen with volunteers. Roles on the day include set up, transport help, BBQing, selling raffle tickets/merchandise/chocolates, dog/cat babysitter, conversationalist and pack up.
- Fundraising team – This role involves behind the scenes organising of fundraising events and opportunities. If you have the ideas and connections, we would love to hear from you.
- Photographers – Photos play a key role in our animals getting adopted; join our team of volunteer photographers who take amazing photos for adoption profiles and promotions.
- Have another skill? We’d love to hear how you can help!